Board Games

For anything from Texas hold 'em to Candy Land to Connect Four.

Moderator: Skyline

Board Games

Postby beta » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:08 pm

When my minions create the appropriate forum, I expect this topic to be moved. ^^;;

SO.
SCIENCE, LLC has been acquiring board games. Mostly from Thrift stores, but some from staff.

What we have:
Battleship
Uno
Snakes and Ladders
Checkers
Othello
A multi-game glass chess board with chess & checkers
Guess Who? Marvel Edition
Balderdash
Beyond Balderdash
Tri-Ominos
Fact or Crap
Jenga
Would you Rather?
Battle of the Sexes
Stratego
Monopoly
Life

This will be the first year we are going to be having board games to play. To feel out how things go and whether items get lost/damaged, I'm not really interested in the logistics of loaned games this year. So, if anyone wants to DONATE (not lend, actually GIVE us games.. ) it would be greatly appreciated. You know you have a stack of old board games in your shelf that you haven't touched in a minimum of 5 years. This is your chance to clear off that shelf! The games will get used year after year.

Also, feel free to post suggestions of things we should look out for. For the most part we've been purchasing from thrift stores, so older games are likely. None of the games on that list were purchased new. :sweat:

What I'm personally on the lookout for is Apples to Apples.
Any/all games welcome. Even games obviously meant for little kids. We're all kids at heart, and at 6am we may just attempt it, or make up new challenging rules for it.
:popcorn:
Stupid cats. Can't ever seem to get them back in their bags.
beta
Resident (evil) Priestess of Doom

Re: Board Games

Postby sp1der1 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:38 am

I do believe this is an appropriate forum :) This helps as I have been trying to find what games people would be interested in playing. I know on Sun there will be a board game tournament as well.
sp1der1
Yay!

Re: Board Games

Postby PONYO » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 pm

TWISTER!!

I WILL DEFINITLY PLAY GUESS WHO AND JENGA 8)

PS IF YOU NEED APPLES TO APPLES I HAVE IT BUT JUST TO BORROW :poptart:

PSS ALSO CARD GAMES! AND MAGIC TRICKS! I AM THE MASTER OF CRAZY EIGHTS... :poptart:
Image Courtesy of your resident Admin Ninja
PONYO
Captain Capslock

Return to Card and Board Games