COSPLAY BEACH BBQ AT LAKE TAHOE!

Other local, or relatively local, events that you want to talk about or share with the group.

COSPLAY BEACH BBQ AT LAKE TAHOE!

Postby PONYO » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Point on ye sundial:
Satarrrday, Jul-aye! 23 · 12:00 in the evenin' - 8:00 in the evenin'

Coordinates

557 Lakeshore Dr. #112. Incline Village, NV!

Arrr, Tell us more!

Cosplay Beach BBQ...!
Wear your cosplay's beach outfit/swimsuit and bring a food dish that they would bring!
Invite your friends and have a blast!
Watermelon eating contest, S'mores, Pirates, Sandcastles, BBQ, Blueberry Boat, and much much more!!
While supplies last.

BE THERE OR BE HAM :poptart:
Image Courtesy of your resident Admin Ninja
PONYO
Captain Capslock

Re: COSPLAY BEACH BBQ AT LAKE TAHOE!

Postby billhood » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Wear your cosplay's beach outfit/swimsuit and bring a food dish that they would bring!
billhood
Yay!

Re: COSPLAY BEACH BBQ AT LAKE TAHOE!

Postby Odiemodie » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:51 am

Coolness! We do that over here too! Well... We have beaches here, so no sweat in having one... Year around more so!

We have watermelons as well... But we got maniacs who rather smash them than eat them! Sandcastle and figure building, crab hunting (not much, since the beach we go to is a tourist beach like WaikikI!) Yes, BBQ (you name it, we cook it!), water sports (cosplay surfing, anyone?), along with food you will find at a Hawaiian Lu'au, like Poi! Other activities, the fave, beach cosplay fashion show! As luigi at the last one, I placed for 'original cosplay' in a green striped 1800's style swimsuit! Wish I could be at your beach party wearing my beach cosplay! :( maybe in the future... If you have this as a regular yearly event... I might show up paddling in on a double-hulled canoe! ;)

Aloha, and have fun, everyone! 8-)
COSPLAYS FOR SNAFU CON 2014:
RANDOLF THEE YAYEE (Wizard): LOTR
ANIME SCHOOLBOY JROCKER
LUIGI/ BOOBUSTER LUIGI: SMB/ LUIGI'S MANSION
HANNES: ATTACK ON TITAN
Odiemodie
Bagel Thief

Return to Other Events