Dr. Steel's Army of Toy Soldiers: Division #777!

Dr. Steel's Army of Toy Soldiers: Division #777!

Postby Ratspeed » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:03 am

Greetings! I am quite delighted to announce that Division #777, The Silver Saints of Steel, will be representing Dr. Steel's Army of Toy Soldiers for the grand opening of Reno's first Anime fan convention. Absolutely enthralled to see and hear about the tremendous support for the genre in this area. I have also heard that in fact some of you have already heard about Dr. Steel™ but simply have not enlisted but still show their support for the effort! This brings absolute tears of toy to my heart, and -- er.. something to that effect.

In any case! We will be there, bright and early at the convention, hosting our booth both Friday and Saturday, displaying the finest and latest propaganda which the good Doctor has released. We will be exposing the good people of SNAFU to the joys and wonders of the mad science and music, spreading his ideology of fun and creativity to the masses. Yes, indeed, it will be a joyous occasion to behold.

Along with the mind-numbing propaganda, there will be other goodies at our disposal such as cases of concentrated, purified World Domination Toy brand dihydro-monoxide brainwashing fluid for the masses of parched patrons to consume whilst roaming the convention.

There will be other goodies of course, which I should not divulge too soon lest the splendor of surprise be spoiled.

So yes! Stop by. We will be ready and in the waiting to make your acquaintance!

—RR—
Ratspeed
Yay!

Re: Dr. Steel's Army of Toy Soldiers: Division #777!

Postby Kawauso » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Is there an Antidote to the brainwashing fluid if we accidentally drink it? I like my brain where it is right now :bigeyes:
"I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say" ~Nappa
"Please tell me you didn't break the Internet..." ~Summer Wars
Kawauso
Nurse Otter

Return to Vendor's Room